Follow this process to setup GitHub integration in Cortex Certifai.
Github OAuth setup and configuration
- Go to Github Developer Settings
- Click New OAuth app
- Enter the requested information (Homepage and Callback URL fields can be updated after you instantiate the Dex server on this installation)
- Register this application and make note of the
Client Secretfields, which are entered into
spec.dex.connector.client-secretof the certifai-cr.yaml
certifai-cr.yamlto the namespace you created in the configuration section usingkubectl apply -f certifai-cr.yaml -n <your_namespace>
- Copy the script described in Certificate Generation and execute it by running:Where./gencert.sh <your_namespace>
your_namespaceis replaced with the namespace selected in the configuration section.
- Get the IP address of the Dex ingress using:and update the authorization callback URL in the OAuth app settings.kubectl get ing dex -n <your_namespace>
If you have a Github Teams plan and you're not an owner/admin, you'll need help from your organization's Github administrator to configure these applications correctly. Read the official Github docs for more information about OAuth apps and organizations.