Download Certifai Toolkit
The Certifai Toolkit is a free set of tools for scanning models. It can be used locally and with the two server-based Certifai Editions, Pro and Enterprise. The toolkit includes the following:
- Reference Model server - serves the reference models provided to help you get started with Certifai
- Certifai CLI - tool for inputing scan definitions locally or remotely
- Client library/API - methods that run the scans when you are working in notebooks
- Certifai Console - UI for visualizing scan results locally
Obtain Certifai Toolkit
Download the Toolkit .zip file to your local drive.
- Pro and Enterprise Editions: If you have either Certifai Pro or Enterprise, you can download the Toolkit from the Certifai Console Help menu that is provided in those Editions.
- Toolkit Edition: You can signup for free use of the Certifai Toolkit on our CognitiveScale website. A download link will be provided in the confirmation email.
Unzip Certifai Toolkit
Make a directory to work in (e.g.
Mac/Linux users:mkdir certifai
Windows PowerShell users : Be sure to create the directory somewhere that you have access if you are not running PowerShell as an Administrator.md c:\<current-location>\certifai
Unzip the package into it.
Mac/Linux users:unzip certifai_toolkit.zip -d certifai
Windows PowerShell users Unzip the files to the directory you created in step 5:Expand-Archive -LiteralPath certifai_toolkit.zip -DestinationPath certifai -Force
NOTE: If a
certifai_toolkit.zipexists, it will be overwritten automatically.
Go into the folder you created where you unzipped
certifai_toolkit.zipto view the file contents.cd <folder-where-you-unzipped-certifai_toolkit>
The Toolkit includes the following:
examplesfolder: The following folders are contained in this folder.
datasets: These .csv files can be used to define and generate sample scans.
definitions: These .yaml files can be run as sample scans to view console reports or used as templates to define your own scans.
notebooks: The Jupyter notebooks are used to get started defining and viewing scans using notebooks for different activities. A ReadMe file with instructions for using the notebooks is included.
reports: is used in this tutorial to view sample scan reports in the Console without having to define and run a scan.
packagesfolder: contains a number of .zip packages that install the toolkit components.
reference_modelsfolder: contains the package that installs the reference model server component.
license.txtfile: provides a copy of the Certifai license agreement.
requirements.txtfile: specifies the python packages dependencies for using the Jupyter notebooks for Banking: loan approval (german credit) example model use case.
- Install the Certifai toolkit.
- Then get acquainted with the scan results visualizations.
- For users who are developing models and who are comfortable using python notebooks, like data scientists: Explore the example notebooks.