This is page provides an introduction to the Profiles SDK and links to the examples and documentation for this tool.
The Cortex Profiles SDK is collection of Java/Kotlin libraries, examples, and templates for utilizing Cortex Fabric to build Profiles and ingest profile data in a Spark-based environment, either on a local instance or in a Cortex Fabric Cluster.
The core of the Profiles SDK is a library that exposes an interface to Cortex for utilizing Spark for custom processing of Profile related data. The entry-point to the Profiles SDK is the CortexSession, a session based API around Spark and the SparkSession. The Profiles SDK provides:
- An extensible dependency injected platform that allows for process, module, and environment (local vs in Cortex cluster) specific configuration
- Access to Cortex Catalog
- Access to Cortex Backend Storage (e.g. Managed Content and Profiles)
- Configurable provider for Cortex Secrets
- Stream and batch processing support for Cortex Connections
- Access to Cortex Fabric job flows for ingesting Data Sources and building Profiles
- Spark property-based configuration options
- A Cortex Skill Template with a spark-submit based launcher