This is an introduction to using the Cortex Fabric Console.
The Cortex Fabric Console provides several developer and administrator activities.
Access the Fabric Console at
<dci-base-domain> is the domain set up for your Dedicated Cortex Instance.
To get started, login to your account using the credentials you use for your other company systems (GitHub, LDAP, Google, etc). During instantiation Cortex has been given access to this user management system and roles have been mapped to Cortex roles. If you have trouble logging in contact the administrator of that system.
When you login to Cortex, a cached project name (the last project visited in the browser) is displayed in a box/button at the top of the left panel.
To view a list of projects that you have been granted access to click the Project button. A modal where projects are managed is displayed. From the modal you may:
- (All users) Select a Project from the list by clicking the Project name.
- (Administrators) Create a new Project by clicking the Add Project button (above the list, top right)
- (Administrators) Delete Projects (from the vertical ellipsis menu on the right of each row)
- (Administrators) Edit Project metadata (from the vertical ellipsis menu on the right of each row))
All Console content except Dashboard, Assessments, and Settings (top right gear icon) are Project-scoped.
Obtain your Personal Access Token
Access to your Personal Access Token for authentication to the CLI, APIs, and Python Libraries is provided from the Fabric Console.
- Log in to the Fabric Console at
<dci-base-domain>is the domain set up for your Dedicated Cortex Instance.
- Go to Settings (top left gear icon); your Personal Access Token is displayed.
- Click Download to save the token to a local file or click Copy Token to copy the token from the display box.
Default Administrator Activities
Activities may be mapped to any role based on SSO and RBAC configuration; the activities below are assigned to the default Cortex Administrator role.
- Monitor Agents, Actions, Skills, and Profiles
- Configure Connections and Data Sources for Agents and Profiles
- Configure and Select Projects
- Configure Secrets
- Test Agents and Services
- Run Impact Assessments
- View runtime logs for Agents and Skills
- View Mission KPI Progress
- Plus all default developer activities
Default Developer Activities
Activities may be mapped to any role based on SSO and RBAC configuration; the activities below are assigned to the default Cortex Developer role.
- View and monitor services health for your clusters for the project on the Dashboard
- Author Agents
- Build Profiles
- Register Models
- Build Skills
- Prepare and Build Campaigns
- Deploy Missions and Campaigns
Log out of the Console
Hover over the arrow beside your user icon in the top ribbon to expose the Logout link. Click the link to log out and return the login page.