This page provides links to reference documentation for the Cortex Fabric APIs, including the REST API and the GraphQL API.
See the Access page for information about how to authenticate when calling these APIs.
To make API requests, you need the following:
- A JWT token, required for all requests
- The API URL for your Cortex Fabric cluster:
projectIdfor the project you want to access
With the GraphQL API you can:
- Query Campaign-related assets, like Goals, KPIs, Cohorts, and Missions
Profiles SDK API
With the Profiles SDK you can build Profiles with complex configurations, manage schemas, and ingest data.
With the REST API you can:
- Develop custom Actions
- Retrieve Connection details for use in actions
- Read and write Profile data
- Read and write Model Experiments
- Manage Agent definitions in your Catalog
- Invoke Agents and obtain results
- Manage Authentication and Authorization including: users, groups, tokens, resources, and secrets
Cortex REST APIs are undergoing changes for V6. The REST API reference documentation for V6 is still under development and will be provided in a future release.